Monday, February 19, 2007

19 February 2007


WOOHOO!!! Okay now I can do the happy dance, the well is fixed and we have water and heat again (can't say I was happy with the bill though!!!). The weather is changing again, going from below average temps straight overnight to above average temps LOL. Snow is starting to melt leaving a mushy mess but I will take it no problem after the trials of the last few weeks. Didn't get to shoot anything today as I was busy trying to catch up and probably will be for the next few days as the stables thaw out and need to be stripped and rebedded again.


Now all I have to do is win the lottery and hopefully get my little truck fixed so that I have transport again.


Thanks to you all for your kind words of support over the past week or so, I hope that life can get back to normal now, whatever normal is LOL.


I am posting an old pic today, it is one of my filly and the mother of my bottle raised baby in the mud from a few years ago. This is probably what I have to look forward to with the snow melting LOL.


See Y'all


Lori

6 comments:

Anna Ridley said...

I'm doing the happy dance right along with you, Lori! {{{HUGS}}} I'm so glad that you've got heat and water again - I've been so worried about you, and wished so many times that I lived closer so I could help!

Reading this post is going to send me to work with a smile on my face, now that I know things are looking up for you.

xox

Rising Rainbow said...

Shades of brown all right....funny lady.

Glad to hear your well is fixed. I'm laughing about the lottery comment, that's my favorite line. I rarely buy tickets but I dream of spending the money. We definitely are a pair.

CG said...

glad to hear you have heat and water again Lori. And that the snow is melting! lovely photo of the horses in the mud :)

{{HUGS}}

talj said...

I am so pleased to read this post today Lori! I have been worrying about you and its great you have things sorted out now!! Lovely image as always!!

{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}

puzzled p said...

WHOOOHOOOOO!! I am so happy to read that things are getting back to normal for you. Sorry you're going to be so poor for a while, but boy oh boy, it's great news that you've got the necessities again! I didn't make it to comment on the icicles yesterday, so I want to let you know today how much I enjoyed them. It was a perfect subject, getting ready for the thaw.

Unknown said...

I'm so happy it's getting better. A lot of work for you now I'm sure. You are very hard working woman and I admire you greatly.

9 April 2017 - Bread Making

One of my foals taken many years ago in my barn in the winter sunlight I made a discovery at the local Charity shop (where you can buy se...