Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesday 23 September 2009

I had a break from the norm today, Lisa telephoned me asking me if I wanted to see the Budweiser Clydesdales which would be in a town a few miles from us. These are fantastic horses!!! and boy are these guys on the ball. The Budweiser Clydesdales are visiting Jay and Randolph counties in Indiana this week to honor Jay Miller for his many years of service with Anheuser-Busch. The owner of Jay County Beverage of Portland, Indiana, Jay Miller, has sold Anheuser-Busch products for more than 60 years and you can see him here riding shotgun with the drivers today during a parade in his and their honor. Bud the dalmation can be seen behind them. I have stacks more to edit.

I also got to photograph one of our other local celebrities from a local Country Music radio station (102.5 WMDH). I just started listening to this station a few months ago so it was a nice surprise to see them represented there.


So I didnt do too much constructive work today, but it was a nice break despite the high humidity and big trucks getting in the way!!! Long story you dont want to know LOL.

(((((Hugs)))))

Lori
xx

No comments:

9 April 2017 - Bread Making

One of my foals taken many years ago in my barn in the winter sunlight I made a discovery at the local Charity shop (where you can buy se...