Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday 12 January 2009

This is my latest work of art, we have another baby expected in the extended family so I thought I would make a blanket like this for him/her to add to my portfolio. Here is a closeup of the squares and an image of the entire blanket, it measures 35" x 21" with the border. I can do these in any combination of colors they don't have to be exactly like this but with us not knowing the sex of the baby I covered all the bases.


I am going to start my story on Wiggle and if I dont get it posted today I will post it tomorrow. It is quite cool going through all my old pictures, they bring back so many memories.
Have a great day, and thanks again for all the birthday wishes I really appreciate them. (((((Hugs))))
Lori
xx

3 comments:

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

That is very pretty Lori I am sure the baby is going to love it and be very comfy in it.

CG said...

Oh wow, how pretty!! I wish I could do that. Is there no end to your talents??

Rising Rainbow said...

I'm glad you have crocheting. It looks like you're doing a great job and I know how relaxing it can be.

9 April 2017 - Bread Making

One of my foals taken many years ago in my barn in the winter sunlight I made a discovery at the local Charity shop (where you can buy se...