Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday 13 January 2009 - Patrick Swayze


I was going to start my posts about Wiggle and her battle to stay alive and the character she has become, but I visited a fellow blogger's blog MiKael's Mania before I started putting my post together and now am unable to concentrate as this has left me quite emotional.


So today I would ask you all to click on the link to this article about Patrick Swayze and his battle with cancer, his outlook and his Arabian horses.


It is certainly food for thought and I know that they would welcome everyone's prayers and positive energy, makes you realise how fragile life is.
Stay safe and look after yourselves ((((Hugs))))
Lori

4 comments:

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

This is so sad Lori. My husband died of cancer and it is a dreadul thing to suffer from. My heart goes out to all people who suffer from it.

Rising Rainbow said...

He really is a special man and the relationship he has with his wife is pretty darn cool.

Anonymous said...

I remember him in Dirty Dancing. That was super special to me. I enjoy his work every time I see it.

Hope you and the horses are staying warm. It is only supposed to get up to 6 degrees here today and that is what it was when I got up.

CG said...

Oh how moving. I love Patrick S...didn't know he was a horse lover. Bless him!

9 April 2017 - Bread Making

One of my foals taken many years ago in my barn in the winter sunlight I made a discovery at the local Charity shop (where you can buy se...