Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Still Trying to Get This Right


Well we had a really wet soggy cold day today. Even though we had 1.5 inches of slushy snow last night it was all melting and everywhere I walked it wanted to suck my boots off because I was up past my ankles in themud!


I am dying for our first freeze and thereafter reasonable snow so all of the foals can get their first taste of snow. That should make for some interesting photos if I can get them without all the clutter of the roundpen, barn and neighbors houses in them.


Worked on a triptych of one of our two year olds today. She is a Blue Roan Paint Horse and has the most amazing markings, depending on what side you look at her she could almost be three different horses.


Not sure How it will turn out here.

2 comments:

admin said...

She is gorgeous and so is the image!

TheStick said...

Great job! Excellent subject for this style!

9 April 2017 - Bread Making

One of my foals taken many years ago in my barn in the winter sunlight I made a discovery at the local Charity shop (where you can buy se...