Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday 24 September 2009

Here are a few more shots from my outing yesterday, more detail shots, I love shooting these, some of them work and some dont and it is great when you get one that does.



They also show you how much work goes into getting these horses ready for display. I shot these first two while they were tacking the horses up getting them ready to hitch up. They prepared one horse at a time and put it in it's traces then they moved onto the next and there were 8 of them!!

Bud the dalmation was still quite energetic here, this was one of the few shots I got earlier on when they passed the first time (thanks to the two darned 18 wheelers that got in the way!!)


Well need to get more work done, hope you enjoyed these (((Hugs)))

Lori
xx

No comments:

9 April 2017 - Bread Making

One of my foals taken many years ago in my barn in the winter sunlight I made a discovery at the local Charity shop (where you can buy se...