Monday, January 8, 2007

8 January 2007


Horses again folks. I love to use the early morning light coming into the barn to take rim lighting shots, especially in the winter as it allows me to get the right angle to catch the light but have a black background because it is dark inside. The babies all compete for the area that is sunny when it is cold. I put their hay into cut off barrels and the chaff (small leaves etc.) falls off into the barrel and they love that so will burrow down to get it. I didnt get a rim light shot today, besides they are the worst I have seen them, absolutely covered in mud head to toe because they like to play in it!! Should all make good trail horses LOL, but I got one of the one filly shoving her head into the barrel.

2 comments:

Michael P. Randazzo said...

Lori I love them just love them.

Rising Rainbow said...

I love the angle on this. It's unusual and shows such expression on the horse's face.

9 April 2017 - Bread Making

One of my foals taken many years ago in my barn in the winter sunlight I made a discovery at the local Charity shop (where you can buy se...