Sunday, January 7, 2007

7 January 2007


What Greets Me Every Morning!
I keep hoping that my life will slow down so I can at least take a few photos a day but before I know it it is dark, chores still aren't finished and it is time for dinner and my list of to dos instead of getting shorter has gotten longer!


The filly we sold went this morning and is happily esconced in her new home so that is a relief. We are still under mud, it is still overcast and it is getting colder, winter is very late this year. Expecting a bit of snow tonight and tomorrow.


So this is my picture for today, it portrays my day to me, mud and work! So nothing exciting, I wanted to take a shot of them half buried in the mud but it is too dark now LOL.

3 comments:

Michael P. Randazzo said...

I bought a pocket camera so I can have it with me at all times. Even the dirty boots are a great shot. It shows me a little of what you are about. PAD's to me were first about showing off but as I got into it last year I could find myself feeling like I almost knew some of the other people in the group doing them. Yous are great keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

Looks like you are a very hard working woman :) I really like this picture and your PAD in general.

Karen said...

Wonderful photo, it tells a story.

9 April 2017 - Bread Making

One of my foals taken many years ago in my barn in the winter sunlight I made a discovery at the local Charity shop (where you can buy se...