Thursday, March 22, 2007

22 March 2007

(Click picture to enlarge)


I dont normally think I am dense about computer stuff but I have been trying to figure out how to put a picture on my profile so that it shows up in my comments. I already have Hello and Picassa but can't figure it out. If anyone can tell me how to do it in simple steps LOL I would appreciate it.


It has stormed and drizzled all day, been very miserable although pretty warm. Poor horses are bouncing off the walls. I hate them being cooped up but they hate the mud even more so it is a stale mate. Typical spring weather for us though, lots of rain and mud.


No photos today again I am afraid so I am going to post an old shot. This is Eb and Blaze when they were about three and four months old. Eb (the B&W colt) was quite a little tyrant. He liked to play rough and bite all the other babies. That was until the seven arrived from Iowa and they were all put together, now he is very quiet compared LOL.

I hope you all had a great day and enjoy your Friday. Don't forget Catblogging day!!!!

((((((HUGS)))))))

Lori

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you figure out the picture thing let me know. I haven't been able to get one in my profile either.

Love the picture today. It is so playful.

Memories Catcher said...

Love the picture.Great job!

talj said...

Loevly picture, you capture so much of the character of each horse in your shots!! Have a lovely friday {{{HUGS}}} xx

Rising Rainbow said...

I love pictures of young horses playing. I'm not good with computer stuff either so I'm afraid I'm no help.

9 April 2017 - Bread Making

One of my foals taken many years ago in my barn in the winter sunlight I made a discovery at the local Charity shop (where you can buy se...