Thursday, April 5, 2007

5 April 2007


This is gonna be short and sweet as I need to get an early night for an early start tomorrow.
The picture is one I took a few years ago at a Pinto show. This little guy is a stallion believe it or not and he has an attitude that goes with it LOL. Just thought this made such a cute picture and may get a giggle or two from some of you.


We had snow on the ground this morning when we woke up but it warmed up nicely during the day, the sun was shining later and the wind had dropped so it was reasonably pleasant if you can call 39F pleasant LOL. It is going to be bitterly cold with minimums in the teens the next three or four days so we are all bundled up again.


I hope everyone had a great day today and I will check in tomorrow after I get home from the hospital.


((((((Hugs))))) to all who need them.


Lori

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny shot Lori. I hope tomorrow goes well for you all.

Take care and stay warm.

Rising Rainbow said...

those mini studs are a pain in the a$$ I swear they have more attitude that big horses!

Sorry to hear it's cold there again. It's actually warm here and even dry. Probably not for long but I've been getting my spring clean-up done in the yard before it gets away from me. Wish I was riding instead!

No baby yet?? I'm expecting baby pics when the time comes!!

CG said...

Oh, I love it! it's like little dogs; they need extra attitude to make up for their lack of stature.

Hope all goes weell Friday, Lori.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}back at you xx

Anonymous said...

I like your photo. Little guys like this one seem to always have an attitude -- even among people. I like the horse a lot.

Brookville Daily Photo

talj said...

What a great shot, so cute!!

Hope all goes well for you and your husband today Lori {{{BIG HUGS}}} to you both xx

Mark said...

Great shot! My mother has two miniature horses, but I don't think hers are quite *that* small.

9 April 2017 - Bread Making

One of my foals taken many years ago in my barn in the winter sunlight I made a discovery at the local Charity shop (where you can buy se...