Friday, April 6, 2007

6 April 2007





Hi All this will be very brief tonight, I am struggling with a situation that is making me sick to my stomach and just dont have the heart to talk about it right now.




The visit went well with the doctor, he is going to do surgery on Thursday and thinks he can solve the problem with far less effort than the last surgery required, which is a relief. So Larry is home until Wednesday when we will go back up for him to be admitted ready for surgery on Thursday. I am feeling a lot better about that right now and so is he.




I have posted two pictures taken a year or so ago of some of the wild flowers that grow around here and some of the miniature roses that grow in all the brush between the railway line and our fence.




See y'all tomorrow.




Lori

6 comments:

Kathy C said...

Hey Lori,

You're in my thoughts. (((hugs)))

talj said...

Hi Lori, {{{HUGS}}} to you and Larry,so glad that things went well at the appointment. Beautiful images today, wonderful light and colours. Sorry to hear that you are struggling, will be thinking of you {{{MORE HUGS}}} xxxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots as always Lori. Except I don't know what that middle flower is.

You guys are in my thoughts and prayers as you go through the coming week.

Take care, get your rest, stay warm and hang in there.

Rising Rainbow said...

beautiful pics, as usual. Sorry to hear that you're struggling, wish there was something I could do.
Hope things are better soon.

Anna said...

These are wonderful.

I needed them this morning...so thanks.

I hope that you will be feeling better...sending warm thoughts your way...

CG said...

Wonderful photos, Lori, I love them. Am glad the doctors appointment went ok. Am sorry to hear you are anxious and struggling; you're in my thoughts.
Lots of love
Julie xx

9 April 2017 - Bread Making

One of my foals taken many years ago in my barn in the winter sunlight I made a discovery at the local Charity shop (where you can buy se...