Monday, May 21, 2007

21 May 2007

So much for catching up on everything today ... it didn't happen, maybe tomorrow sigh!!

My picture today is of Morgan and Snicker Doodle, the same pair that I posted a pic of yesterday taken 5 years ago. You can see how she has grown!!! That is grandma in the background on the extreme left.

I caught up with a bit today, did some shopping, got my proofs ready for Larry to put on my website so that I can hopefully generate some sales from there and mowed the lawn. Will get to the stables and thousand other things tomorrow hopefully.

Hope you are all well and had a good Monday. ((((Hugs)))) to those that need them.

Lori
xx

3 comments:

talj said...

What a difference in size! Lovely shot and good to hear you managed to catch up on a few bits {{{HUGS}}} xx

Rising Rainbow said...

She's still not that much bigger than that pony. I'm surprised the show clothes haven't changed that much between the two photos. Seems like there's always something new coming in. I can't keep up.

It was cold here today in the 50s. I can't believe how it slowed me down. My bones are aching and I didn't sleep last night because I couldn't get comfortable. It's supposed to start warming up tomorrow. I sure hope so.

I'm supposed to be riding Legs so that Rachel can have a lesson on him Wed and I still haven't been on him. Done ground work a few times but I really should get on him a couple of times.

Hope you get your at home work caught up. I know how it stacks up when your gone to a show.

Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Gosh what a difference. As usual the photos are great and the horses splendid.

Today—
Their beaks close, their eyes shut and their heads flop over the edge of the nest.
American Robin series starts today in Brookville Daily Photo.

9 April 2017 - Bread Making

One of my foals taken many years ago in my barn in the winter sunlight I made a discovery at the local Charity shop (where you can buy se...