Monday, October 8, 2007

8 October 2007

These are four of the youngsters that were at the second shoot yesterday. We tried to get them to exert a bit of energy but they didnt want to oblige LOL.

Mark came over today and got started on all the stuff I need done around here, the more physical work. He is going to come again tomorrow and do some more which will be great. It allowed me to be able to get on with a lot of the computer work that has been backing up.

It was VERY hot today again, should start cooling down tomorrow thank heavens. I am going to get an earlyish night tonight. Nothing exciting to report I am afraid.

HOpe you all had a great day. (((Hugs)))

Lori
xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As hot as it is I don't blame them for not wanting to be energetic.

Sounds like you are getting some stuff done. I have been busy too. Seems like it never ends.

Take care,

Mike

Anonymous said...

I like horses. I also like dogs. I don't like cats. I like horses.

9 April 2017 - Bread Making

One of my foals taken many years ago in my barn in the winter sunlight I made a discovery at the local Charity shop (where you can buy se...