Saturday, November 3, 2007

3 November 2007

It has been a difficult week and I am still not resolved on the last issue I posted about or if there is anything I can do about it. It is so frustrating. Thanks to all of you who visited and commented on my last post I appreciate it.

I have been sifting through some of my old photos, I have bought an external hard drive which I want to use to just save the original files of pictures that I think have any value as stock images or art. I am not sure where to start. I also am getting stuff together for the magazine that I have been submitting photos to. I have thousands and thousands of photos and if I ever get my negatives back there will be so many to go through there too. I really need to get it all together, get a DVD of my horse stock made up and distributed to the magazines I submit to with all the keywording etc. and hope to get that done this winter. The one above is one I shot a few years back and is a crop of a larger picture but I liked the shape of the mane when I saw her riding in the ring and zoomed in as much as possible but still had more in the frame than I wanted. I love all the different ways that they braid the manes here it can look so cool.

Well not much to report other than that. Finally finished my fence and it is working great and holding up so I am pleased and we have found someone to help with the replacing of the water spickets, only problem is one went in and worked perfectly straight off and of course we went ahead and put the other one in which was 4 foot down underground and a pain to dig down to and like dimwits we filled the hole back up before we tested it and guess what????? It doesnt work so we are going to have to dig up four foot of clay mud AGAIN!!!

Hope you are all having a good weekend. (((Hugs)))

Lori
xx

4 comments:

CG said...

Dear friend, i really feel for you in your sad state of mind. Wish I could help. The photo is beautiful and I love the braiding.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo. Thanks for hanging in there...I know you are going through a rough time right now.

Anonymous said...

Wow. A beautiful horse. I like it in black and white.

oldmanlincoln

Rising Rainbow said...

I know what you mean about the spigets, that would really bum me out too. There's enough work to do without having to redo things.

9 April 2017 - Bread Making

One of my foals taken many years ago in my barn in the winter sunlight I made a discovery at the local Charity shop (where you can buy se...