Monday, January 7, 2013

7 January 2013

I really love this statue, it is at the Minnetrista in Muncie Indiana which is located on the land that the Ball brothers (Ball jar fame) used to live on.  They have developed it into a cultural type of venue with beautiful gardens and the mansions that the brothers used to live which have been preserved and are now open to the public on certain occasions and are wonderful to visit.  This is one of the sculptures/statues on the premises and it just has great appeal for me.

Hope 2013 is going great for everyone this far.

Lori

1 comment:

Strawberry Lane said...

Hi Lori,
Great photo. That is a dramatic statue. Haven't seen it before. Thanks for posting it. So glad you are back!

9 April 2017 - Bread Making

One of my foals taken many years ago in my barn in the winter sunlight I made a discovery at the local Charity shop (where you can buy se...