Wednesday, January 17, 2007

17 January 2007


The cold arrived but no more snow, the ground has finally frozen. What a joy not to have to walk with your boots sinking and wanting to be suctioned off at every step LOL.


This is the coldest it has been this year and will continue to stay under freezing for the next few days at least. Maybe snow of Sunday but then these guys are hardly ever right when they predict things long term.


This is one of the babies pottering around outside with some others in the background. I kind of liked the effect.


8 comments:

Laurie L. Black said...

Just beautiful. I want to snuggle the little guy and make sure he's warm!!! Awesome shot.

Michael P. Randazzo said...

A baby horse with a frosty beard. So cute.

Elizabeth Abbott said...

Amazing capture! This is one of my favorite horse shots you have up so far....just love it!!

Karen said...

This is beautiful

davidsmeaton said...

that's a wonderful close up. the colours and details are fantastic.

another nice shot lori. keep it up! :)

CG said...

What a sweet horse.

Unknown said...

Great portrait. I adore the face expression :) It looks surprised a bit.

Shelley Paulson said...

I love the light and composition of this photos - beautiful!

9 April 2017 - Bread Making

One of my foals taken many years ago in my barn in the winter sunlight I made a discovery at the local Charity shop (where you can buy se...