Saturday, July 28, 2007

28 July 2007


Just a quickie, we have internet access at the Motel and I didnt bring my laptop so am using Joyce's and unfortunately she has no card reader to upload one of my pics to her computer so I am posting a shot that she took today which I think is awesome (I taught her well LOL, no really she has a great eye for people, has never been around horses so this was new to her). I am glad I got to post because I didn't want to miss a day.


Things are going pretty well, very very hot and humid but at least good weather for an outdoor show.

Talk tomorrow night when I get home. (((((Hugs)))))

Lori
xx

1 comment:

Rising Rainbow said...

Yes, it's a great pic and what a nice soft western horse.

9 April 2017 - Bread Making

One of my foals taken many years ago in my barn in the winter sunlight I made a discovery at the local Charity shop (where you can buy se...